QUICK VEHICLE WRAP
ASK A QUESTION - WE HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
"Our labels were delivered on time and they look amazing. I will definitely be using UPG again in the future. Thank you all'"
" I am thrilled with my stickers.
They really make my product come alive. Thank you so much to all at UPG"
All our production and installation teams are highly skilled to ensure outstanding results are achieved with every job to a consistent high standard.
From one off vehicle graphics or wraps to any size of fleet vehicles, we guarantee our commitment to every project from start to finish using the best materials.
We don’t only install on our site, our installers will come to you providing you have undercover facilities. We work across all of the UK and Europe.
All our work is guaranteed.
At UPG the job is not finished until our customers are totally satisfied.
Vehicle signage, graphics and colour changes and also wraps for any types of vehicles
Did you know?
9 Interesting facts about vehicle wraps...
1. Vehicle wrapping is a cost effective alternative, or addition to other advertising media.
2. Vehicle wrapping protects your paintwork against stone chips and minor abrasions.
3. Vehicle wrapping vinyl can be easily removed so that when you want to sell your vehicle, you can simply
restore it to its original colour without losing value.
4. The vehicle wrapping film we use is applied with high quality adhesives and can be easily removed within
5 years of the wrap being installed.
5. Applying specialist vehicle wrapping film to your vehicle should not damage your paintwork, unless there
is a fault with the paint or if for any reason the paint has not bonded properly to the panel.
6. If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork, it's important to remember
that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint with it.
7. Vehicle wrapping is most effective when the whole vehicle is covered in a complete design, but you can
choose to wrap just part of the vehicle, such as the rear doors or side panels.
8. It is important that you advise your insurance company that you have had your vehicle part/fully wrapped.
This way, should you be in the unfortunate position of having an accident or need to claim on your insurance
company then they are aware of the costs and materials that will need to be replaced.
9. The DVLA should only be contacted should the car be a permanent colour change.
As vehicle wraps are temporary there is no need to advise them of your wrap.
UPG Vehicle Wraps
CARS - VANS - TRUCKS
- TRAILERS - BUSES - COACHES CONTRACT HIRE
- EQUIPMENT - BOATS - TRAINS - AEROPLANES
To help with any of these questions leave a message using the form above or call 01622 792 230
UNIVERSAL PRINT GROUP
Unit 4, 2M Trade Park, Beddow Way,
Aylsford Kent ME20 7BT
Printers Maidstone | Printers Aylesford | Printers Medway | Printers Kent | Printers London | Printers National | Labels | Signage | Vehicle Wrapping | Vehicle Graphics | Installs | Exhibition Graphics